Friday, December 6, 2013

Recent Developments...

Friends,
  In light of recent events, I would like to take this time to assure you that the leadership changes and shifts that are taking place do not and will not effect my love and dedication for GLOBE, your children, or my ability to be an effective educator. This is a new school with lots of growing pains. In my experience I have learned that maintaining focus on the job at hand, the curriculum standards and the children is the best way to insure that the job is done with fidelity and rigor. I hope that your confidence in my teaching abilities remains unwavering and that you understand that your children are getting a wonderful and rich education here at GLOBE. I ask that you try to remove yourselves from any of the other non-curriculum related discussions that are buzzing around. It will not serve you or your child. In situations like this, there are many sides to every story and it is best to allow those directly involved to deal with it. At  the end of each day, we are all human beings with thoughts, feelings, aspirations, and humility. At GLOBE, we are striving to teach our children to have empathy and respect. This is a time for us to model these virtues. I love GLOBE. I love teaching and I love your kids. Moving forward, I will work even harder to improve myself as an educator and your child's academic abilities.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment