Saturday, August 17, 2013

3 Days Down !

Happy Weekend Friends!

      We had a great first 'week'! The children are all getting to know each other and make new friends. My quietest student shared during morning circle yesterday (already! amazing!)  and I was able to sit and work on writing with another student for over 30 minutes! What a dream class! :)

    As I stated in the last email, I will be corresponding with you through the blog so you won't be getting emails unless there is something extremely urgent or specific to you and/or your child. So check in daily to see if there are any updates!

UPDATES:

* Our classroom was freezing on Friday. I finally decided to move the table so I could reach the AC unit and I turned it off completely for the day. It was very comfortable after that.  Just remind your children to bring a sweater just in case!
One of our chivalrous kids loaned me his extra jacket.......I wore it all day!

* Catered Lunch starts Monday. I ordered 2 lunches for myself next week to give a test run and try the food. It was very easy to do.

www.wholesometummies.com

Set up a debit account, choose your food, and click order! 


* Snack: The kids and I discussed snack time. We all agreed that we prefer to bring our own healthy snack. We also talked about being responsible for packing our own snacks each day. We will work on packing our own lunches too! :) 

* Our room parents will be in touch soon to schedule readers etc...and to discuss what we'd like to do for Birthday Celebrations. 

Thank You for everything! Your kids are awesome! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment