Thursday, June 2, 2016

Farewell My Sweet 4th Graders!

Farewell Friends!
  It was a wonderful year! I will miss you all next year but I am confident that 4th Grade will be wonderful as well. You are all amazing, beautiful people.
   Remember everyday that life is about perspective: Is your glass half full or half empty? We spent a lot of time talking about that this year. We also talked a lot about how change helps us grow and brings about new and exciting memories. Enjoy your summer and don't forget to share your work with me next year via Google Drive!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Here are the video links from your Moving On and some photos from the last few weeks! I have shared the vimeo passwords via email. I will share them with you in Google Docs!




























































































   

No comments:

Post a Comment