Thursday, October 31, 2013

MANY THANKS!!

Our book characters
Thank you all so much for the wonderful birthday cards, presents, treats, and lunch! It was a lovely day and I can't wait to get my venti chai latte tomorrow morning thanks to you! I've already worn my new scarf , which I LOVE, while trick or treating tonight! I feel so fortunate to have such an amazing group of students with equally fantastic parents.
  A BIG HUGE thank you to Michel Hudson for planning an extremely detailed lesson for the students on natural, human, and capital resources complete with homemade applesauce treat! It incorporated literacy, math, social studies and geography! AND thanks to the parents who came to help with lesson. One child said, "These activities are so hard and SUPER fun!" I could not have planned it better myself.
BUN LA LOT from COM....if you haven't been....GO! It's my favorite! 

I didn't open the gifts until late in the day...I told the kids I like knowing I have something to open! :)


Lovely new scarf!

I hope your trick or treating adventure went well. Cole went to about 6 houses and said he had enough candy....then he ate an apple! I felt very proud of him. Now who will eat all this candy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment