Sunday, October 27, 2013

Progress Reports!

    
 
           I am working diligently to get your progress reports completed but I am exhausted! Halloween week is not the greatest timing for this much paperwork. I am finished assessing all of the student's projects and it is time to get busy filling in their reports. I will do my best to get all of them out to you by Wednesday but I may not be 100% complete. Please email me if this NOT ok with you and I will put your child at the top of my pile! :)  
     This process has proved to be a learning curve for me. The bad news is that I am working harder not smarter and the good news is that I now know exactly how to plan and assess for the next batch of reports 9 weeks from now! 
       I will post an explanation of how to 'read' the progress reports in the next few days so that you have a better idea of how I assessed your child. 
   
Hope you had a nice weekend! See you with my CRAZY HAIR tomorrow! :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment